BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Kings of Leon Concert Coming in September! Buy Tickets NOW!!

Okay, so all of you probably know who the Kings of Leon are. Am I right? Well in case you need a memory refreshment KOL is a band of four really smokin' hot southern boys. Okay, well that's not all there is to them... they are also really good musicians who have recently gotten extremely popular with their chart topping hit "Sex On Fire". So if you haven't seen them in concert yet I suggest you do! And now here's your opportunity: They are coming to South Florida on September! But be careful because the tickets are already running out!

KOL will be performing in the Cruzan Amphitheater, in West Palm Beach, on September 17th. I bought my ticket about 2 weeks ago, but the last time I checked (which was on March 30th) the first three frontal sections (left, middle, right) were already filled up! So I suggest you buy them now, unless you want to sit all the way in the grass area of the amphitheater where the sound is not as good, and the boys look like the size of ants.

If you would like to buy the tickets, click on this ticketmaster link. The tickets are currently being sold for $71 a person.

If you need further convincing, please read my review of a KOL concert that I attended last year on to the next blog entry...

0 comments: